September 06, 2020
I hope you are keeping well and safe,
The FAInet team has not been able to travel out to your grassroot leagues this year for FAInet training due to Covid-19. However, in recent weeks the team has trialled Webinars with a number of leagues and they have gone very well. We are now running a series of 3 Webinars next week for any club or league to log into.
Monday 7th Sept – Leinster Region – https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/118888080449
Tuesday 8th Sept – Connaught/Ulster Region – https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/118889021263
Wednesday 9th Sept – Munster Region - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/118889737405
The idea is you can log into any of the 3 webinars that suit, each evening the Webinar will be tailored towards registering a player to a certain league from that region e.g. DDSL or KDFL for Leinster. The process is the exact same so feel free to attend any of the evenings in case you cannot make the one tailored for your region.
To sign up, please visit 1 of the 3 links to the Eventbrite & complete the registration. You will then be given a link to the FAInet Webinar hosted through Microsoft teams (you will be able to open this for free on your web browser on the night).
The below is an overview of what the webinar will run through, they are free & we welcome anyone who is unsure of the registration process or maybe who need’s refreshing to join in.
All FAInet webinar participants will follow along as the FAInet team takes them through a real time presentation of the below. A live questions and answers text box will be available and visible to all participants.
1. Introduction to the FAInet System
2. Overview of FAI Rule Part C Rule 1.2 Eligibility Rule
3. How to complete the Step 1 Process – Registration of a Brand-New Player (First Issue) & Transfer of a Player (Free Agent/In-season)
4. How to Check the Applications you have submitted to the League.
5. How to Create Squads on FAInet for the 2020/21 season.
6. How to Assign Players to a Squad.
7. Users will learn how to generate a Batch Registration Form & Filtered form
8. Users will learn how to upload a Completed Registration form in compliance with FAI Rule Part C Rule 1.2
9. In addition, users will be given a Question & Answer Session to cover any additional queries and additional functions that are available on FAInet.
1. Please input your Club & Name as Username when asking a Question
2. Please keep questions on topic and related to FAInet
3. Please be respectful of other attendees and the people presenting the webinar
FAInet Project Support